El Universo - El Universo

 











2021
Bandcamp

"One day I was watching a documentary about the first manned trips to outer space, I remember they were talking about the tests they carried out with Monkeys & Apes and it occurred to me that that could be a great name for a band, at that time I listened to a lot of kraut and space rock and I really wanted to start a new project, I took the guitar I started to make some bases and on that some riffs while I ran the documentary in silence, I started to create the soundtrack of the documentary and then I did the same about a series of the universe, finally the project was not called Monkeys & Apes but I made a song with that name to remember Ham, the first hominid to fly into outer space."

C'est quelque chose que je comprend parfaitement et dont je me sent proche. Je me sens d'autant plus proche que j'encourage la manière. Parfois il y a du plaisir dans la répétition, et on peut aussi regarder les étoiles en même temps.

Posted in , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

The Black Box 2010 - 2023. Fourni par Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.